Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Involve your kids in the kitchen!!!

 I think it really makes an impact on them. Not to mention it helps to give them life lessons for when they are on their own. This way they do not live off of Top Ramen for the first 5 years after moving out!

 Last weekend the kids and I baked a few things. The chex stuff and perogies and things. I think it was a good memory for Hannah. Because today I seen her homework

 Assignment:

 What did you do this weekend?



 This made mommy All warm and fuzzy inside :)

2 comments:

  1. Aw. That is so sweet. You have to save that one for the scrap book for sure. Maybe jot down the actualy weekend events on the back so she can go back and read it 20 years from now. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan :) I am so proud! She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete